With the advent of new robot sensors and smartphone controllers the miniature world of racing cars has gotten more crowded the last few years. No longer just a race car slot, this product combines fully voiced drama, video game Mechanics, race physics and upgradeable vehicles. Here’s what you need to know to match the right racing set with your family in Anki Overdrive vs Hot Wheels Ai.
WowWee R.E.V vs Anki Overdrive was becoming the one and only review about this product before we come with this newer one. Anki Overdrive robot toy car is more than just a toy car, and introduced specifically by its CEO Boris Sofman when 2013 WWDC yesterday. Anki Drive reinforced with a sensor, cameras and special software, and the put of artificial intelligence (AI) into it, that he might remain in the track. Keep in mind, your controls against a car in Anki Drive only as controlling speed and direction, without the need of maintaining the meandering maneuvers or other. Only speed and direction, that’s all. Car in Anki Drives connected to your device via Bluetooth technology LE. With this connectivity, we can also fire the guns of our car to the flagship cars, when they are right in front of our car. The process described by the Apple Insider’s own shot “For example, if one player is trailing and strikes a critical hit on the car ahead of it, the lights will flash and the toy will come to a halt or slow down the U.S. if disabled. On the iOS device, sound effects play and the handset vibrates in reaction to the strike. A point system grants players power ups and access to special abilities that can be used in future races.
Hot Wheels Ai
With the new set of Hot Wheels AI, toy autos get a little temporary boost, not only in speed, but in intelligence. Now you can spur against a computer in the real world, right there on your living room carpet. Each Hot Wheels AI series comes with two cars, 20 song pieces and two controllers. The 1/32 scale model looks like a normal toy car, with a sweet shell that is not based on any real-world vehicle that exists, while the blue design is called “Fast fish” and orange is “Spin the king.” Flip them over and below you will find two infra red sensors similar to those in Roomba. They allow the computers inside to “read” the gradient patterns on the vinyl track so know exactly where the cars are and can set the steering written by our customers after their stays in the field even in the middle of hot races. Pieces of the song can be set in over 40 layouts, allowing you to add turns and straightaways to your heart’s content. That is not the only thing about adjustable AI hot wheels such as shells can be exchanged out for new designs, and wheel rims are exchanged as well (gold plated and rotating options not yet available).
- Use your mobile device to take command of real robotic Supercars in Anki OVERDRIVE
- Build up to eight battlefields in seconds with the Starter Kit
- Battle and race against friends or AI controlled vehicles
- An Anki OVERDRIVE Starter Kit and a compatible mobile device are required to play
- Expand the battle with expansion tracks, Supercars and the all-new Supertrucks
- The Toy Insider Hot 20” winner. Hot Wheels delivers the ultimate racing set with enhanced Artificial Intelligence smart cars that help you stay on track
- The Ai also controls rival racers who will stop at nothing to overtake you and speed to victory
- Play in Championship Mode for high-tech, head-to-head racing and test your driving skills to launch virtual hazards, like oil spills and tire blowouts, to be the ultimate Hot Wheels champion
- There is plenty of reconfigurable track to experiment, create and compete— 16+ feet of track and 40+ layouts!
- The Hot Wheels Ai Intelligent Race System Starter Kit includes 2 high-performance smart cars with scale speeds up to 180 mph, 2 gaming controllers with gameplay modes for all ages and 20 pieces of track for over 40 race configurations
Based on the track on both Anki Overdrive vs Hot Wheels Ai, The Anki track is flexible and snaps together with magnets. It’s by far the easiest and most fun to set up. On the other hand, Hot Wheels Ai has relatively fragile compared to the other products here with a basic tab and slot technique to fit it together. So, whom are you with?